Welcome to Tapes Online FAQ
We are regularly getting contacted with a variety of questions, over time we will include more of our Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. What's Tapes Online's buying terms? ie. payment options, delivery times etc.
A. All of our buying terms and conditions are featured on our customer service page.
Q. I see a tape that I want but I need a custom width/length/thickness, can Tapes Online help?
A. In most cases yes we can, you should contact us via phone or email to discuss your custom tape specs.
Q. Where do you deliver to ?
A. Australia Wide.
Q. Where can I find all of your products?
A. You can either use the search bar above or alternatively you can use the menu on the left to browse through a large range of categories (and sub categories)
Q. What is eway?
A. Eway is an Australian company acting as the Secure Payment gateway. Now used by over 10,000 Australian online businesses. You do not need an account with eway to pay on our website.
We also have the Verisign SSL Certificate to acheive the Green Bar security for customers peace of mind when checking out.
Q: What is your return policy ?
- Firstly, we encourage all our customers to take the necessary steps to ensure they order a product that best suits their application, We are happy to help with advice via phone on 1300 435 191 or via email by clicking the “contact us” hyperlink below.
Should a refund be necessary in any situation then certain criteria must be met by the customer to qualify, they are as follows:
- The customer must send the items for refund to our Tapes Online office @ 1/7-9 Mirra crt, Bundoora, VIC, 3083. This is done at the customers expense, unless prior arrangement has been made between the customer and Tapes Online. This also must be done within 30 days from the date of shipment of your order, unless prior arrangement has been made between the customer and Tapes Online.
- Upon receiving the goods into our store we will inspect them to ensure that they are in a condition appropriate for resale.
- In the event that some stock is damaged and some is ok for resale the cost of the product in good condition will be refunded only. The customer will then have the option of paying a $20.00 (plus GST) handling fee plus any shipping to have the damaged stock sent back to their nominated shipping address.
- Once all the above criteria have been met, a refund for the cost of the goods returned will be processed, please note that this will not include the freight you originally paid for your order.
- If any clarification is required please call us on 1300 435 191 to discuss this further.
If you have a question that is not featured here please contact us.